Monday, July 6, 2009

2 wonderful years


You know the show “Everybody loves Raymond”? Well, I grew up so worried that that’s what marriage would be like. I worried that married people lived together, had kids together and maybe even loved each other, but didn’t like each other. I thought that people who seemed to be happily married were probably faking it a little bit. I am so happy to say that I have learned that happy marriages where husbands and wives not only love each other but actually like each other do exist.

I am grateful everyday to have such a happy marriage and wonderful husband. We have made it through two short years and I look forward to the rest of eternity. If I were more the gushing type I’d go on and on about how amazing my husband is and how he’s my best friend and how much I love him, but since I’m not much of a gusher I’ll just say Happy anniversary babe. I love you.


3 comments:

lisa said...

Congrats Sarah! I love to see the 'wedding day' shots! So happy for you.

camille said...

we love Everybody Loves Raymond and although we are occasionally comparing our marriage to theirs (in good humor of course), I have to agree that the real thing is totally worth it! And congratulations on your baby...so excited for you to be a mom!

Is this totally random that I just commented? I'm trying to be better about commenting and not just blog stalking :) take care!

britt said...

yea!! so so fun congrats you guys!!! love ya and talk to you soon!