Tuesday, May 26, 2009

new chapter

So I have begun a new chapter in life. I quite my job at Bad Dog and am starting up my own business photographing babies, toddlers, and children. I want to be home with Grace when she is born and I think this is the best solution to supplement Cory's income and still have the flexibility to be home as much as I want.

I have to admit it is all a little scary right now. It is hard to build a client base and it is hard to build up enough confidence to feel good about charging people for my services. This venture is really forcing me out of my comfort zone, which is never something I love in the moment but am always grateful for later on.

I would appreciate any referrals! My business email is bitsylane@gmail.com and my website (though still under construction) is bitsylanephotography.com.

Here are a few photos I've done but check out the website for a larger sample.


2 comments:

Tracie said...

Hi! This is Tracie, Mike Wilton's wife. We met briefly at the VBall game? Anyways, I wanted to tell you that your photography is EXQUISITE! You need not have any qualms about starting up your own business. You are VERY talented. One of these days, we need to get together.

Penn & Kimberly Owens said...

Penn and Kim here just saying Hi. I like the name for your new company (Penn), it's professional but fun at the same time. Let us know a good time to get together this summer.