Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thanksgiving Part 1

Alas, we find ourselves at the Carpenter household celebrating Thanksgiving. You might ask, "Isn't it like a week and a half before the blessed holiday?" and I would have to respond..."yes". Because of the various schedules within the now somewhat extended family, this year it turns out that Carpenter celebratory activities must be carried out prematurely (which is fine with me because, man, I'm starving today). After dinner, it falls upon Kevin and Katie to give the family home evening lesson which means that I can sit back and give them a hard time (forgive me a cruel chuckle). Even though Jordan isn't able to be here, it is nice to be able to get most of us here together. OK, apparently it is dinner time and I must bring my remarks to a close.

No comments: