Saturday, November 15, 2008

remember the wedding

So I was surfing the internet the other day and I stopped by the site of our wedding photographer. I clicked on a new link she has added called "featured", and guess what I saw . . . A whole collection of photos from our wedding. I feel almost famous. It's too bad I didn't get copies of all of the images she posted. That was the first time I had even seen some of them.

To check it out click here then click on "menu", "the art" and then "featured".

4 comments:

Tay and Teigan said...

Well with two pretties like you how could she not? That was a fun day.

Unknown said...

You really have the most amazing pictures. I was thinking the other day that I wish I had married Mark when I was old enough to have a brain, so my wedding would have been something I loved remembering.
miss you

Unknown said...

Sorry I am really Abby logged in a Mark :)

Nelson said...

gorgeous.