Monday, September 8, 2008

calling all photo critics

So I need some help . . . I am thinking of trying to do something with my photos but I'm not sure which ones are interesting to other people. I'd really like some honest feedback. If you can spare a few minuets click here to visit my smugmug page. In this gallery you'll find a sample of some of my cross processed images. There are some I really like and some I don't -- and there are a few that are similar to each other. I need help narrowing down which ones I want to use in my portfolio. On the bottom of the page you can click on the "comment" section to leave me your feedback and rate each photo. Feel free to be honest. As long as you are not trying to hurt my feelings you won't. If you want your comment to be anonymous just leave the name field empty. I look forward to hearing what you think. . . good or bad. (If you are feeling really ambitious you can look through the other cross process and documentary galleries as well). Thanks in advance.


No comments: