Saturday, July 19, 2008

the dark knight

I just have to say I miss Heath. We saw The Dark Knight last night and I am amazed at what an extraordinary actor he was. The movie was great -- there were a few holes that really bugged me but that happens in all huge blockbuster movies. I recommend seeing it even if it is just so you can witness the brilliance of Heath Ledger. The media says that Heath got too into his character -- who am I to say if that is true or not. I just know I would rather believe that he was just a guy dealing with the same problems we all have and that the media needed to provide the world an explanation for his death -- the Joker stealing his soul was the best they could come up with. True or not, I respect his talent and his ability to survive Hollywood as long as he did.


No comments: